Catholic Diocese of Lodwar Office Assistant Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 20, 2014
The Diocese of Lodwar invites applications from experienced persons to fill a vacancy as an Office Assistant
Programme: Adult Education Programme
Reporting to: Programme Coordinator
Duty Station: Lodwar
Issue date: 15th January, 2014
Closing date: 27th January, 2014
- Maintain paper and soft copy filing systems for storage of Programme reports
- Carry out timely and accurate entry of programme data from Adult Education Centres on a monthly basis in both hard and soft copies.
- Assist the Adult Education Staff in verification and analysis of reports from Adult Education centres
- Maintain regular communications with network of Adult Education Centres to ensure timely submission of reports and provision of materials.
- Make arrangements for workshops and training events
- Provide reports on attendance and activities at workshops and training events
- Maintain financial files and records
- Maintain staff records
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the management.
- Diploma in IT, Computer Studies/Information Science Statistics;
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar field;
- Skilled in Ms Office including word, excel and PowerPoint;
- Fluent spoken and written English, Kiswahili and Ng’aturkana;
- An interest or experience of supporting adult literacy would be an added advantage;
- Is a committed Christian with good recommendation from own Parish Priest.
If your training, experience, competence match the above qualifications send your application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) including name and contact of (3) referees and daytime telephone.
Address the application to;
Human Resource Officer,
Catholic Diocese of Lodwar,
P.O. Box 101 30500,
(Only Shortlisted Candidates shall be contacted)
Diocese of Lodwar (DOL) has a Code of Conduct and a Child Protection policy to ensure the maximum protection of Diocesan staff and Children from abuse and exploitation. Any candidate offered a job with DOL will be expected to sign the Diocesan Child Protection policy and the Code of Conduct as an appendix to their contract of employment and conduct themselves in accordance with the provision in these two documents