Carlile College Assistant Registrar (Theology) Job in Kenya
Carlile College is seeking to recruit an Assistant Registrar for its Schools of Theology.
Purpose of the Job: To provide administrative assistance to the Academic Registrar.
- Maintenance of student databases and files.
- Assisting with admissions and registration.
- Preparation of class registers, grade sheets and other documentation.
- Assisting with examination administration.
- Preparation of cumulative spreadsheets.
- Issuance of results slips.
- Issuance of transcripts and certificates.
- Correspondence as delegated by the Academic Registrar.
- Preferably an Anglican in good standing with the church.
- Has a first degree in Administration, Education, or another relevant field (if combined with a minimum of 2 years’ experience).
- Has demonstrable IT skills including Word, Excel and database management.
- Has good spoken and written English skills.
- Pays attention to detail and is able to produce accurate work.
- Is able to work as part of a team.
- Is able to manage a personal work schedule well and deliver to deadline.
Director of Academic Affairs
Carlile College, Jogoo Road
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.