Caretaker Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Mar 23, 2014
Caretaker Job Vacancy (Sadiq court, Parklands, Nairobi)
A hard working, honest, dependable young man who can stay on site and act as security, cleaner and handyman.
- Minimum of O-level certification (KCSE)
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.)
Duties and responsibilities
- Daily cleaning of properties.
- Carrying out minor repairs (electrical, plumbing, carpentry).
- Inspection of interior and exterior of property for any signs of damage to the building or fittings.
- Logging of maintenance work and incidents that occur on property.
- Supervision of repairs.
- Writing and emailing property reports.
- Responding to emergencies accordingly (e.g. calling police or fire department.)
- Ability to communicate effectively in spoken and written formats.
- Ability to manage crisis situations.
- Organized and able to manage a budget.
For interested candidates, kindly email your CV to; [email protected]