Capwelll Industries Mombasa Area Sales Manager Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 21, 2014
Capwelll Industries Ltd, a leading food processing industry with the flagship brand of Pearl rice, CIL Rice, Ranee Basmati / premium rice and SOKO sifted maize flour and Pearl Pulses among many other brands seeks to recruit, an Area Sales Manager – Mombasa
- Formulating, proposing and gaining agreement to, a sales strategy for General Trade channels that ensures the profitable growth of the business in accordance with group expectations.
- Facilitating the development and implementation of the sales plan to enable the business to achieve annual output volumes and meet its gross margin targets.
- Implementing custom-made business plans for the different distribution partners.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers with a view of growing them to the expectations of the business
- Generating orders by referring to price lists and closing in market gaps through direct van deliveries.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommending changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments within the region.
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor Degree in a relevant field from a recognized university
- Minimum of 5 years practical sales experience in general Trade and which should have been gained in an FMCG environment.
- Those with Diploma in a relevant field and experience of over 6 years as sales reps. in FMCG environment will be considered.
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills.
How to Apply:
Send your application including a cover letter indicating your desire to work with our client a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees by close of business Friday 24th January 2014.
P O Box 6416,
P O Box 6416,
Nairobi, GPO 00100
Email: [email protected]
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications.