CAP Youth Nakuru Centre Vacant Jobs – Entrepreneurship / ICT Trainer
CAP Youth Nakuru Centre Entrepreneurship / ICT Trainer Job in Kenya
The key purpose of the organization is to assist 10,000 disadvantaged youth to make informed choices, develop labour-market oriented employability skills and access job placements, savings and enterprise development support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- We are looking for people who have pride, passion and energy, but mostly love TEACHING.
- Take responsibility for the quality of teaching delivered.
- Guidance and skills development to ensure that standards are maintained and improved.
- To act as a personal tutor to CAP students.
- Developing, customizing and Delivering Entrepreneurship curriculum.
- Assist students get internships and placements.
- Link the youth with potential employers.
- Adequately equipping the students with Entrepreneurial skills.
- Assist in the design and preparation of materials, resources and information to be used in respect of program delivery.
- Carry out monitoring, guidance, support and mentoring of the learners and take action as required.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle diverse tasks simultaneously using prioritization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and motivational skills.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Dynamism, creativity and flexibility.
- Networking skills a must.
- Must be flexible.
- One (1) year working experience.
- Aged 26 – 33 years.
- Must have Entrepreneurship background.
- Must have ICT Skills.
- Must be mature and with the right attitude.
- Must have passion of working with young people.
- Past experience working with NGO will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated Experience in transferring Entrepreneurship knowledge.
- Degree in Entrepreneurship/Business or related field.