CAP Youth Empowerment Westlands Nairobi Kenya
Category: IT Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jun 27, 2013
CAP Youth Empowerment Institute Management Information System Executive Job in Westlands Nairobi Kenya
CAP Youth Empowerment Institute Kenya, is supported by MasterCard Foundation, was established to provide Basic Employability Skills Training (BEST) for disadvantaged youth in the society with particular focus on women to get equitable, qualitative learning and access to promising labour market oriented opportunities, savings and credit that support their pathways to safe and positive futures.
Job Advert at CAP Youth Empowerment: Management Information System Executive
The key purpose of the organization is to assist 10,000 disadvantaged youth to make informed choices, develop labour-market oriented employability skills and access job placements, savings and enterprise development support.About the position
Successful candidate will be based at CAP Youth Empowerment Head Office in Westlands.
He/she will be charged with the responsibility of managing and maintaining the organization’s Management Information System.
- Customizing MIS to meet the organization’s needs.
- To generate reports that allows the organization to get information on Centre activities.
- To manage the input and output of data and to ensure the correct data is input into the system.
- Training users in the use of MIS systems and other computerized systems.
- Ensuring that the security of the company’s data is protected through weekly and monthly backups.
- Following up the use of the software, making sure that users do enter the data on a daily basis.
- Producing daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual reports as required
- To provide accurate and timely information as required by management to make the organization make the necessary decisions.
- Coordinating with the Centres to ensure timely input of data.
- Developing the necessary MIS policies.
- Maintenance of the MIS and carrying regular updates of the system.
- Identify one facilitator from each Centre to work on MIS at the BEST Centre level.
- Generating reports from MIS and doing an analysis.
- Verification of records, data and reports of BEST centers.
- Any other job assigned by your seniors.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Internet savvy.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and a results oriented individual
- Must have the ability to work within strict deadlines and limited supervision
- Innovative, curious and Perceptive.
- Excellent Networking skills.
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written.
- 5 years professional experience in designing and maintaining management information and reporting systems.
- Vast experience in information technology with hand on experience in IT security on operating system and database
- Must be mature and with the right attitude.
- Confident, self-assured, personable and presentable.
- Highly organized, conscientious and detail oriented.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or any other related field.
How to apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience please send your CV to [email protected] by 5th July 2013.
Cover letter should be pasted on the body of the email and not as an attachment.
Applicants are required to quote their current and expected salary.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.Note: Cap Youth Empowerment Institute does not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications.
CAP Youth Empowerment