CAP Youth Empowerment Institute Business Development Assistants Jobs in Kenya
About the Position: Successful candidates will be charged with the responsibility of going to the field and scouting for job and internship opportunities for youth who have undergone training and seek partnership with likeminded organizations. Successful candidates will be based in the field.
- Interacting with various industry players and seeking their support towards the program.
- Develop positive relationships with different stake holders from different industries.
- Build relationships with new stakeholders.
- Seeking internship, job opportunities for the youth.
- Follow up on students’ progress during both internship and employment.
- Develops strategies to secure partners.
- Creating awareness and marketing the program.
- Set up meetings between various organizations and CAP YEI Management.
- Identify and propose potential organizations to partner with.
- Any other job assigned by your seniors.
- 2 years hands on experience in Business Development in a highly competitive environment
- Innovative, creative and achievement oriented.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong business development and relationship management skills.
- Proven track record of success in the acquisition of new business
- Must be mature and with the right attitude.
- Relevant business Degree.
Cover letter should be pasted on the body of the email and not as an attachment.