Camwatch Security Solutions Sales Executives Jobs in Kenya
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Achieve set targets.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Raise proforma invoices, invoices and delivery notes,
- Ensure Equipment is delivered and installed
- Initiate Negotiations between Customer and company
- Offer prompt after sales service response
Relevant years of Experience: 1 to 4 years
Terms: Strictly Commission Based.
- Domain knowledge – technical acumen
- Mobility / travelling – Willing to travel within the major towns in the country.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Smart and presentable
- Good computer skills
Location: Nairobi, with travels to other towns as appropriate.
How to apply
Age Limit: 22-35 years