C.I.M Part Time Tutor Kenya
Category: Teaching Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Aug 26, 2013
C.I.M Part Time Tutor Job in Kenya
Our Client, a professional training institution of higher learning is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position ofC.I.M Part Time Tutor
Eligible candidates should meet the following requirements;
- A Bachelors degree in business with a specialization in Marketing, plus a graduate of Chartered Institute of Marketing;
- A minimum of 1year experience in a similar position;
- A strong team player;
- Self driven;
- Should have a passion for teaching.
Reporting to the Head of School, he/she will among other duties be responsible for;
- Teaching at diploma level the following (but not limited to); Digital marketing planning, managing marketing, Project management in marketing;
- Preparing lecture notes;
- Evaluating the outcomes of individual learning through formal assessments or informal methods and constructive ensuring feedback is given;
- Ensuring the subject course outline is sufficiently covered;
- Participating in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments.
All qualified candidates should send their applications including three referees, detailed CVs together with relevant academic/professional testimonials to [email protected]
Please indicate your expected salaries.
The candidates should indicate the position applied for in the subject line.
Only qualified candidates will be considered.