Business Intelligence & Research Officer Job in Kenya
Purpose of the Job: Reporting to the Head, Business Intelligence & Research; the person will be responsible for external research and events management within the department, identifying, collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminate information on stakeholders and stakeholder groups.
- Analysis of data and report writing of quality scientific research.
- Develop research proposals for fundraising.
- Support development of research concepts for internal research
- Support in management of research conferences and events run by the Business Intelligence & Research Department from recruitment of participants to logistical arrangement for the conference;
- Support various adhoc research activities
- Master’s degree in Economics or Business related field.
- Professional training in Research.
- Knowledge of high level analysis in SPSS.
- Not less than 6 years’ experience in managing research projects from concept development to report writing.
- Experience in international conference management
- Having publications will be an added advantage