Business Development Officer, and IT Officer Internship Jobs in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 18, 2014
Marketing/Business Development Officer (Internship)
A reputable training /consulting firm wants the service of INTERN at Value Concepts Ltd.
- Preferable MBA students with concentration in Marketing;
- Experience or knowledge of Service markets
- Good marketing acumen, the ability to assimilate and process technical, marketing and sales informations
- Be proactive, creative thinking and able to take the initiative
- Be persuasive and diplomatic in all business presentation
- Presentable appearance with excellent spoken and written communication skills (English).
- Creative thinking and the ability to learn, assess and apply new concepts
- Effective interpersonal, organizational and planning skills
- Excellent computer and IT skills
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Well organized and self-motivated.
- Responsible for market training course to prospective clients, following up with potential Clients and organise training Venues..
- Responsible for managing the website content to improve their online brand, SEO and generation and follow up of leads
- Pro- actively hunt for target organisations and establish communications with those businesses that can benefit from our company’s services
- Monitoring and analyzing market trend, and reporting on the effectiveness of strategies and campaigns.
- Studying competitors’ products and services and made a report to the line Manager
- Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them of our services.
- Visiting a potential client for presentations, Initiate and complete proposals for new business opportunities.
- Preparing and managing marketing plans and budgets
- Responsible for creating and managing all social media for value Concepts Ltd
- Communicating with clients using various marketing strategies that persuade clients to attend our Training course/program (these include media advertising, direct mail, websites and corporate sponsorship of events)
- To maintain an excellent client relationship with existing and potential client
- Weekly Briefing on the progressive of your activities.
Send your CV to [email protected] before 7th of March 2014.
IT Officer Intern
IT Officer Intern
A reputable training /consulting firm wants the service of INTERN at Value Concepts Ltd
- Create, update, and maintain site pages
- Database management
- Good at Digital marketing
- Desktop Publishing
- Technical end user support; Remote and onsite support, issue tracking and management.
- Software installation (operating systems,).
- Web site development; web design, web content management, software development, website maintenance and SEO, CMS (HTML, PHP, CSS)
- Database Development and management; Posgre SQL, MySQL, MS Access.
- Proficient in the use of Office and Computer Applications; Microsoft Office Applications and open office, photo editing and basic graphic design (Adobe Photoshop, Photoscape Adobe Fireworks).
- Preferable a candidate pursing Applied computer technology
Send your CV to [email protected] before 7th of March 2014