Business Development Officer Job in Nairobi Kenya (KShs 50K)
Our client, a leading company that imports and supplies specialized building materials, seeks to recruit Business Development Officer who will build the company’s market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships.
- Proactively identify new and different business opportunities to provide increased sales.
- Presenting the company’s products to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, tele conferences, telephone calls and emails.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings with clients.
- Planning and preparing presentations to potential clients.
- Maintaining up to date with all industry trends, issues and news.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key industry partners.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contacts and any further documentation.
- Identify new markets for growth within the East Africa Community.
- Degree/ Diploma in Marketing.
- Experience in Marketing with proven track record of delivering sales results.
- Possess a strong knowledge the building and construction industry including having a good network with players in the industry.
- Strong communication skills, confident negotiator with ability to ‘close the deal’.
- Minimum 2- 3 years in similar industry
- Self driven with high level of honesty and integrity.
- A team player who is a self starter.
- Should be flexible and highly mobile.
- Computer literate: MS Word, Excel, Power point and Internet.