Business Development Manager, Microfinance Loan Officers and Group C.E.O Personal Assistant Jobs in Nairobi Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 30, 2013
We are a leading deposit taking micro finance institution with branches country wide.
Due to growth and expansion, we are seeking to recruit various positions to strengthen our business development team.
Business Development Manager
Reporting to the group CEO, the person should posses in-depth market knowledge of micro finance lending business in Kenya.
He should also have proven capability to drive business growth and a strong market position.
Qualifications skills & experience
- A degree in Business Administration or Marketing or an MBA from a reputed institution
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience with 3 years in senior management level in Micro Finance or Banking Industry
- Develop and execute sales and marketing programme to increase market penetration & business
- Identify and analyze new trends in microfinance & consumer lending
- Should be able to design , implement and sell new products in lending, insurance & savings
- Knowledge of banking operation roles e.g. Credit,cash management, customer care, operations
- Ability to organize the team and deliver results as per laid down targets
- Should be able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills and should definitely be a team player
Microfinance Loan Officers
The loans officer shall be a mature person who is self-motivated and has ability to make independent and timely decision.
Also the person shall be in charge of the Loans portfolio under him.
Qualifications skills and Experience
- Degree/diploma in business or finance from a reputable institution
- 3 years’ experience in loan processing department in a financial institution
- Should be able to explain the various Loan products to the prospective borrowers
- Should possess First Hand Knowledge of front end processing
- Be able to handle appraisals and process it up to disbursements
- Manage the portfolio in a professional manner
Personal Assistant to the Group C.E.O
The person shall be responsible to manage the various tasks and appointments for the C.E.O.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- A Diploma or a degree in Administration from a reputed institution
- A minimum of five years of experience
- Screening phone calls, enquires and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Organizing and attending the meetings and make sure that the C.E.O and his team are well prepared
- Highly presentable with good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Should be able to carry out background research and should be able to present the findings
- Should possess good MS Office and Internet Skills
Please send your application, together with the copy of CV, certificates and a Passport size Photograph to the following address before 05 of January 2014
P.O Box 49010-00100
P.O Box 49010-00100