Business Development Manager Job in Zimbabwe
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Mar 18, 2014
Business Development Manager
Reference Number: 7
- Manage, support, and supervise the business development department responsible for acquisition of new projects and project bids.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities. Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Proactively develops and improve products and services by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets and to follow the set strategy punctually.
- Manage the proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal teams.
- Coordinate with sponsors concerning size, standards, conditions and timing of research.
- Support marketing activities, including trade/ scientific shows, mailings, etc. Initiate marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market.
- Planning and preparing presentations.
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships. Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labour relations, and employee relations.
- Candidates with Post Graduation in IT background.
- Overall 5+ yrs. of experience in the industry with a minimum 3 years+ of experience in a Business Development Manager role in an IT solution company.
- Proven IT Solutions & Services sales management experience, together with a good record of achieving targets.
- Should have experience in managing multiple customers and projects across geographies
- Bid Management and Proposal Preparation.
- Outstanding communication skills, oral and written, technical and non- technical.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse group of individuals in a professional and service-oriented manner.
Experience: 1.5+ Years.
Hands on experience in managing, supporting and supervising business development department to close new deals.
If you meet the above qualifications, please send yours CV to [email protected]