Business Development Manager Job in Kenya – CAP Youth Empowerment Institute
The key purpose of the organization is to assist 10,000 disadvantaged youth to make informed choices, develop labour-market oriented employability skills and access job placements, savings and enterprise development support.
- Interacting with various industry players and seeking their support towards the program.
- Develop positive relationships with different stake holders from different industries.
- Build relationships with new stakeholders.
- Develops strategies to secure partners.
- Creating awareness and marketing the program.
- Making presentations to various stake holders.
- Use of persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince these organizations to partner with the Cap Youth Empowerment Institute.
- Set up high profile meetings between various organizations and CAP YEI Management.
- Identify and propose potential organization to partner with.
- Any other job assigned by your seniors.
- 5 years hands on experience in Business Development in a highly competitive environment
- Innovative, creative and achievement oriented.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong business development and relationship management skills.
- Proven track record of success in the acquisition of new business
- Must be mature and with the right attitude.
- Highly organized, conscientious and detail oriented.
- Must have passion of working with young people.
- Relevant business Degree.
Cover letter should be pasted on the body of the email and not as an attachment.