Business Development Manager Job in Kenya
1. Developing business proposals.
2. Project reporting and analysis.
3. Quality assurance on execution.
4. Management of client expectations.
6. Identify new business.
- A degree in business related course with a bias in Marketing.
- 5 years experience in Agency business.
- Exemplary command of both written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in computer skills [Excell, PowerPoint]
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstratable leadership and people skills.
- Person who can work under pressure and able to define timeliness/targets.
- Driving experience.
Deadline: Midnight 16th February 2013.