Business Development Manager Career Opportunity (KShs 80K + Commissions)
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 3, 2013
Business Development Manager
Industry: Social Enterprise
Salary: 80,000 and above (plus commission)
Our client is a leading social enterprise.
They are looking for a Business Development Manager.
The job purpose for the Business Development Manager is mainly to be responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet set objectives.
- Lead the sales & marketing function
- Client Relationship Management
- Develop fully integrated marketing plans
- Training of sales & marketing staff
- Overseeing project implementation to customer satisfaction,
- Market research, reporting and strategy formulation
- Develop an internal framework for marketing the Company and its products
- Achieve individual & team sales targets
- Identify and influence key decision makers
- Prepare quotations for new markets and products and negotiate offers with clients
- Give sales presentations to the clients
- Prepare regular reports on client activities, projects, etc.
- Co-ordinate sales activities with the MD
- Identify growing market, emerging market, untapped market etc and develop ways of tapping into the segment
- Generate and coordinate persuasive communication content for the customers
- Business or marketing-related degree;
- MBA Marketing major will be an added advantage
- At least 5- 7 years progressive working experience in sales & marketing
- Experience in developing and maintaining business growth
- Experience in product launches and branding
- Ability to communicate well with people of all levels
If you meet the above requirements send your CV only, to [email protected] , indicating the title (Business Development Manager 80,000 plus commission) on the subject line before the 13th December, 2013.
We do not charge for interviews.
Please note your current salary on your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.