Business Development Executive Job in Nairobi Kenya – Tours & Travel Company
- Handling marketing, PR and branding of the company
- Growing business through sales and marketing of existing company products
- Identify growing markets, emerging markets, untapped markets etc and develop ways of tapping into the segments
- Achieve individual & team sales targets
- Market research, reporting and strategy formulation
- Develop an internal framework for marketing the Company and its products
- Prepare quotations for new markets and products and negotiate offers with clients
- Give sales presentations to the clients
- Prepare regular reports on client activities, projects, etc.
- Co-ordinate sales activities with the Marketing Director
- Client Relationship Management
- Develop fully integrated marketing plans
- Conceptualizes new services that complement and extend existing capabilities
- Take leadership roles in cross line of services sales initiatives.
- Lead complex proposal response.
- Leverage research to generate long sales cycle business development initiatives.
- Respond to tender advertisements, gather the necessary copies of trade licenses/references, and draft proposal/cover documents to accompany the application.
- Degree in Business Administration / marketing / communication-pr
- MBA will be added advantage
- At least five years experience in a marketing/business development position in a busy environment especially within the Travel Industry
- Sound Knowledge of the service industry and the market trade within the industry
- Track Record in the creation of new markets for services
- Computer literate
- Excellent management & communication skills
- Can work under pressure
- Excellent levels of customer service
P.S Kindly indicate your Current/Last Salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing