Business Development Executive Job in Kenya
Overall Job Purpose: The Business Development Executive will work to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth. The Company will be offering general repairs and maintenance to establishments (the target market – hospitals, hotels, apartments, schools etc).
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Able to maintain extensive knowledge of current market condition by carrying out research on existing market policies and trends.
- Working with colleagues, help in the development of existing and new services that increase value to clients and, therefore, increase the number of opportunities for investment.
- Manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied with the services.
- Candidate also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
- Develop and implement special sales
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate by tracking and recording activity customer accounts.
- A Degree in Marketing or Construction background
- Good interpersonal skills
- Construction/Real Estate experience will be an added plus
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- 2-5 years of work experience in the same industry