Business Development Executive Job in Kenya
Category: Business Mgt Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 3, 2014
Our client a “One Stop Shop” for Repairs and maintenance jobs, targeted at Facility managers, schools, hotels, County Governments, Apartment blocks caretakers, tenants and landlords is in need of a Business Development Executive.
Reporting to: General Manager
Overall Job Purpose: The Business Development Executive will work to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Able to maintain extensive knowledge of current market condition by carrying out research on existing market policies and trends.
- Working with colleagues, help in the development of existing and new services that increase value to clients and, therefore, increase the number of opportunities for investment.
- Manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied with the services.
- Candidate also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
- Develop and implement special sales
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate by tracking and recording activity customer accounts.
- A Degree in Business Administration and or Marketing background
- Good interpersonal skills
- Real Estate experience will be an added plus
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- 2-5 years of work experience in the same industry
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to [email protected]