Business Channel Managers Jobs in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 5, 2014
Business Channel Manager
(For international money transfer based in Kenya)
Job Description: Responsible for recruitment, maintaining and growing international money transfer relationships and partnerships, while ensuring customer satisfaction through smooth coordination of these agents and the customers.
- Responsible for identifying and creating external agents who will then be used as channels for inbound money transfers from external countries into Kenya..
- Utilizes business skills to identify needs of customers and effectively position products and solutions that best meet the needs of targeted customers.
- Responsible for achievement of monthly sales quotas and performance through utilization of sales skills and adherence to defined sales call flow structure.
- Responds to customer needs for products, educates them on the latest marketing campaigns, and then recommends the packages and services to meet the customers need based on prescribed call flows.
- Provides outstanding customer service or basic IT technical support to customers in conjunction with a sales or retention interaction..
- Maintains a high level of professionalism and customer service during all customer interactions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Business and Information Technology degree or relevant work experience.
- Excellent computer and Internet skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization.
- Demonstrated ability to seek out and seize opportunities and take initiative with little or no direction.
- Experience in money transfer services and relationship management skills.
- 3+ years in these capacity.
Applications should addressed to
P.O. Box 49010 – 00100
and should reach us by 12rh February, 2014.