Business Analyst Job in Kenya
This is in line with our mission, to provide innovative solutions that create and strengthen our clients’ competitiveness. Our solutions are delivered in the context of our values: creativity, innovation, collaboration and agility.
Altima is seeking to recruit a self driven individual to the position of Business Analyst in its Consulting Division.
The Position: The position holder will be reporting to the Principal Consultant, Consulting Division.
- Conducting background research on clients and markets;
- Undertaking preliminary business development work including lead identification and sales follow ups
- Preparing marketing documentation including Expression of Interest documents and Client Proposals;
- Undertaking reviews including client and stakeholders interviews and, consultatively, proposing solutions to client problems;
- Coordinating tasks undertaken with part time consultants;
- Preparing client reports including ensuring that projects are delivered to client specifications and within the set timelines;
- Planning, designing and carrying out industry research, including competitive and financial analysis that is relevant to the business and our clients;
- Compilation of market intelligence reports
- Facilitating training preparations and attending client workshops
- Hold a University Degree in a business related field or economics;
- Have at least 2 years work experience, particularly in research, finance or marketing;
- Demonstrate project management skills
- Be proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality research;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Professional qualifications in Accounting or Human Resource will be an added advantage