Business Analyst Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Mar 18, 2014
Business Analyst – BFSI
Reference Number - 22
- Manage, support, and supervise the business development department responsible for acquisition of new projects and project bids.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities. Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Proactively develops and improve products and services by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets and to follow the set strategy punctually.
- Manage the proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal teams.
- Coordinate with sponsors concerning size, standards, conditions and timing of research.
- Support marketing activities, including trade/ scientific shows, mailings, etc. Initiate marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market.
- Planning and preparing presentations.
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships. Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labour relations, and employee relations.
- Responsible for proposing and designing solutions to meet customer requirements and address complex business / technical process requirements.
- Responsible for developing customer relationship through deep engagement and delivering continuous value by meeting customer expectations and handling issues.
- Participating in RFP/RFQ related to various projects related to Biometric solutions.
- Identify and build GTM to address the region/country.
- Develop and enable internal delivery and sales team.
- A graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or IT back ground.
- Proven IT Solutions & Services sales management experience, together with a good record of achieving targets.
- Partner-led sales experience will be an advantage
- Experience in addressing the sub-Saharan or developing economies will be an advantage
- Experience of managing multiple customers across geographies
- Good at documentation – Making Proposals & Tenders. Responsible for providing pre-sales technical support to sales team with business development activities including building technical and financial proposals, responding to tenders, enterprise solutions and product demos to prospects for acquisition of new projects and customers.
- The Candidate will gather client business requirements, client solutions and specification design, costing, sales proposals and system prototyping. He/she must have strong analytical, process modelling and optimization experience.
- Experience and exposure to Banking and Insurance will be a significant advantage.
- Overall 6+ experience in the industry with a minimum 3 years+ of experience in a Business Development Manager / Business Analyst role.
Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, and both technical and non- technical, and the ability to work with a diverse group of individuals in a professional and service-oriented manner.
If you meet the above qualifications, please send yours CV to [email protected]