The Brooke East Africa Community Development Officer Job in Nairobi Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 21, 2014
Our client The Brooke East Africa is an Animal Welfare Charity whose mission is to improve the welfare of working donkeys, horses and mules.
The Brooke currently seeks to recruit Community Development Officer based in Nairobi, for a 2-year national appointment, with possibility of extension.
- Community Programme Development and Support
- Community Engagement and Empowerment
- Participatory Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Coordination and communications
Summary of Qualifications
- At least First Degree (Bachelors) in a relevant community development studies or related social science field.
- Minimum 5-years working with an animal welfare/humanitarian / development NGO, with strong field practice in community programme development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates for the position should email us their application letter, CV including 3 referees and updated documents to: [email protected] or http://cloversmtc.osclass.com to receive an application form not later than 7 March, 2014