British American Tobacco Management TraineesOpportunities
Are you a graduate with the drive, energy and eagerness to learn?
We are looking for Management Trainees in the following fields; Marketing, Finance, Operations- Leaf & Quality Assurance, and Corporate & Regulatory Affairs.
Our fast track programme provides graduates with an understanding of all areas of the business, offering you:
- A dedicated coach and mentor throughout the programme to support and guide your development,
- Focused development of your leadership and functional capabilities,
- Functionally based positions with exposure to different projects,
- Cross functional project management experience,
- Work in an environment supported by the latest technology.
A University graduate with a degree in either of the following fields:
Finance:- Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts Economics. A Finance/Accounting professional qualification will be an added advantagee,
CORA:- Bachelors of Laws, Public or International Relations or Communication,
Leaf:- Bachelor of Science in Agronomy, Horticulture or Agroforestry,
Engineering:- Bachelor of Science in Analytical Chemistry or Chemical Engineering,
Marketing:- Bachelor of Commerce (Applicant must be eligible to work in Democratic Republic of Congo or Uganda).
The Candidate must have a Second Class Honours, Upper Division and above.
This is an equivalent of a minimum of an aggregate GPA of 3.30.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial and leadership potential,
- Have strong communication skills,
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a team and handle pressure,
- Strong drive for learning and self-development
Applications close on
14th February 2014
This is what some of our Current & EX Management Trainees have to say about the programme;-
“As a new MT recruit, my experience has been very fulfilling. The BAT culture is great and enables you to grow in all aspects” – Andrew Gikandi, MT Marketing
“..eye-opening, very growth-oriented and an all-round experience. With a great learning principle and support structures, the program has brought the best out of me, giving me an ‘all-round-business-manager’ way of thinking and I would never have wished for a better way to start a career“- Billy Tsuma, MT CORA
“Rich culture, extensive exposure platforms with a strong support system. I feel enriched by the expansive knowledge & skills I have acquired through interacting with world class people and culture.” – Emmanuel Omale Marketing Finance Manager, East & Central Africa (Former MT, Finance
British American Tobacco is an equal opportunity employer.