Britam General Insurance Sales Assistant Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 23, 2014
Sales Assistant – General Insurance
The jobholder is mainly responsible for Supporting the Country Sales Manager have fast and synthesized information from sales team.
He/she will also support the Corporate Sales Executives.
- Preparation of Management reports under direction of the Country Sales Manager
- Collect and Collate data in a manner that gives management information
- Assist the Sales team in assembling tender documents
- Keeping track on sales per teams’ members
- Receive and collate emerging issues from all stakeholders for the Manager.
- Will be the custodian of all sales reports for the department.
- Works with team members to optimize information and analytic usage to ensure report(s) developed is focused on providing users with quick and actionable intelligence
- Ensure that Reports and analysis of the same are issued on a timely basis as per the agreed regularity through liaison with all relevant parties
- Offer hands on system support to the Sales teams.
Knowledge, Qualifications, Experience
- Have a business related degree
- Good Data Analysis Techniques
- Be a team player and a fast learner
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in data analysis in a business environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Key Skills / Specialization: Undergraduate Degree
Closing Date: Friday, January 24, 2014