Britam Bancassurance Underwriting Assistant Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 23, 2014
Underwriting Assistant, Bancassurance
The position reports to the Supervisor – Bancassurance.
The jobholder is responsible for Underwriting and Risk Assessment
- Assess risks and make acceptable decisions after proper analysis of clients data
- Assist in ensuring that systems and procedures covering underwriting operations are adhered to.
- Ensure high standard of customer service
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of underwriting documents
- Renewals follow up as per agreed standards
- Ensure that files are well documented and all communications and transactions recorded.
- Ensure proper declarations of motor certificates and required stationeries to ensure proper re-order levels.
- Ensure safe keeping and proper accounting of all company security documents i.e. Motor certificates, cover notes, yellow cards.
- Marketing company products and services to Banks and potential clients.
- Perform any other duties as may be requested by Management.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in a business related field.
- Diploma ACII
- A Minimum of two years relevant working experience
- Good Analytical skills
- Good Negotiation skills.
- Ability to assess risks and make decisions that are favorable to the business.
- Good Marketing and customer relations
- Must be Computer literate
- Good Interpersonal skills are key
Key Skills/Specialization: Bachelor of Commerce – Insurance Option
Closing Date: Friday, January 24, 2014