Brand Managers Jobs in Thika Kenya
A leading food manufacturing company in Kenya using the best and latest state of the art processing technologies available to produce quality products
- An ideal candidate should know how to: monitor market trends and oversee advertising and marketing activities to ensure the right message is delivered for a brand portfolio.
- He/she will be responsible for developing plans and executing projects and initiatives that support the broader short and long-term marketing strategy.
- Understanding FMCG trade marketing & distribution operations across all channels,
- Supply chain knowledge
- Sales, customer relationship, business development skills
- Language skills: English and Swahili
- High analytical skills (with proven track record) / Strong Excel knowledge
- Team player. Put her/his interest after those of the team
- Experience in developing and activating marketing plans in FMCG environments
- Strong orientation to results and to go beyond market requirement and need
- Knowledge of the digital environment
- Creative and innovative
- Graduates of degree in Commerce, Business Administration majoring in marketing or any other related field
- Professional Qualification in Marketing will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an FMCG/B2C environment
- Their Detailed Cvs,
- Indicating Your Availability
- Expected Salary