Brand Manager Job Vacancy in Kenya
Summary: Our client is a leading multinational research-based pharmaceutical company devoted to discovering and developing new and innovative medicines, vaccines and health care products.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager Oral Care and Family Nutrition, the holder should deliver growth the assigned brand portfolio profitability through judicious use of funds.
- Developing long and short term brand strategies for multiple Eastern African markets.
- Managing Brand ATL & BTL executions and monitoring strategies for multiple Eastern African markets
- Developing annual marketing plans and brand effort priorities.
- Managing brand communication i.e. creative development and media
- Identifying new opportunities for growth in relation to new products, segments, geographies
- Managing of advertising and promotions budgets and brand P&L accounts to achieve growth in a competitive environment.
- Providing timely and adequate feedback to finance team on A&P spends.
- Managing contingency A&P funds in response to changes in product demand to ensure brand profitability
- Leading extended brand team comprising agencies and cross-functional team to realize brand initiatives.
- Developing pricing strategies for multiple markets
- Forecasting for product demand
- Identifying opportunities for cost reduction to increase profitability
- Designing consumer and trade promotions and support materials
- Managing consumer, trade and product research (briefing, proposal evaluation and insight generation)
- Degree in marketing and/or nutrition from a recognized university.; an MBA will be an added advantage
- Professional marketing qualification
- A minimum of 5 years experience in sales/ marketing/ trade marketing
- Understanding of brand strategy with regard to shoppers and the trade
P O Box 6416,
Only short listed candidates will be contacted!