Brand Manager Job Vacancy in Kenya
Job Description: Brand Manager you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing communication and brand strategies and working closely with international partners.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Leading the strategic planning process for the assigned brands based on key consumer insights to enhance current portfolio and improve communication with consumers.
- Involvement in the development of the company’s long term planning that identifies new business opportunities, markets and partners.
- Working closely with distribution partners and Marketing Research companies to obtain relevant information, including the development and implementation of brand audit studies and focus groups.
- Monitoring and analyzing business performance vis-à-vis business goals (awareness, share, consumer diagnostics, profitability, etc.) and the competition.
- Implementing the marketing plans by working with internal and external suppliers to deliver in a timely manner and on budget.
- Coordinating the development of communication materials such as catalogues websites, brochures, packaging and in-store displays.
- Traveling internally and internationally to ensure the relationship with distributors and suppliers is maintained.
- Delivering internal and external presentations regarding new product introductions, marketing materials, business objective and communication strategy.
- Establishing performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
- Coordinating regular meetings and preparing regular reports outlining the brands’ performance.
- Managing the status of projects, product testing and the evaluation of external agencies.
- Develop action plans and measurement tools for brand campaigns
- Provide support in development of annual Marketing Plans as well as the brand plan calendar
- Evaluate market data related to the brand objectives communications and action recommendations
- Utilize trend analysis and other tools to identify and explore possible opportunities for growth.
- Liaise with operations managers, vendors and Marketing team with regards to execution of Brand campaigns incl. but not limited to TV/Radio adverts, leaflets
- Apply knowledge of the organisational systems, structures, policies and procedures to achieve strategic objectives
- 5 years Brand Manager experience in FMCG and/ or service industry is essential.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Experience implementing branding and communication strategies
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Degree in Business and Marketing discipline
- Computer literacy
- Project and program management
- Commercial awareness
- Build and maintain Company Brand
- Relationship management
- Customer orientation and relationship building skills
- Leadership and decision making skills and experience
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills and experience
- Assertive team player; energetic, self-starter who aims and maintains high levels of productivity, and is results-orientated