Branch Manager Job in Nairobi Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 23, 2013
Position: Branch Manager
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Our client, a leading real estate company offering a range of property related services from purchases and sales, rental and leasing to management, concierge services and interior solutions, seeks to recruit a Branch Manager.
Responsible for managing the financial aspects of a property or properties. Collects rent and ensures taxes, insurance, payroll, and maintenance bills are paid.
- Maximize total return for each assigned asset through the analysis of property efficiencies and identifying opportunities for improved performance.
- Work closely with third party property managers and leasing agents to provide direction for and oversight of business plans, budgets, forecasts, leases, analysis and approvals.
- Manage cash flow, distribution analysis and investment projections.
- Develop and distribute periodic asset management reports to investors, consultants and other partners.
- Provide pre-acquisition input and assistance in due diligence process, including review of financial and operational assumptions, and supporting the effort of originating and negotiation of debt financing.
- Model full life cycle financial analysis for each asset from acquisition through disposition.
- Manage coordination of post acquisition activities and integration of asset into the firm’s ownership portfolio.
- Oversee asset disposition process.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Finance, Real Estate or related field with strong record of academic achievement with MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of commercial real estate analysis/asset management experience with an emphasis in office and industrial properties and markets.Experience in property management/leasing/operations desirable.
- Solid analytical and organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Highly-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
To apply, send your CV only to [email protected] before Tuesday 3rd December 2013.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line