BPO Firm Team Leader Job in Nairobi Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 26, 2014
Job: Team Leader
Contract Details: Temporary
Our client, a Business Process Outsourcing Firm in Kenya is looking for a very energetic Team Leader with ability to inspire and motivate the team, and be ready to start work immediately.
- Providing leadership and support to the team.
- Screening and moderating submitted content, answering support requests and performing support functions.
- Moderating and screening written content by the data entry specialist.
Key Skills and Competences
- Ability to respond promptly to emerging issues while ensuring that the team is meeting client expectations.
- Ability to work accurately and with an eye for detail and instil the same in the team.
- Ability to multitask and take up more workload when required.
- Very good written English (grammatically correct, can express things clearly).
- Very good work ethic (is reliable, motivated, and professional).
- Someone who takes pride in their work and genuinely wants to provide good customer service.
- Diploma in IT, secretarial or any other related Business course.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience as team leader
To apply, send CV only to [email protected] by 30th January 2014.
Kindly indicate the position applied for and minimum salary expectation on the subject line.