BPC-Africa Human Resource Manager Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 18, 2014
BPC-Africa is one of the leading consulting firms in the East, Central and Southern Africa Region.
Our vision is to deliver best value that business can find through partnering in Strategy, Organization and People.
We partner with both local and international clients to source for best talent in a number of Specialized and generalist areas. We are currently sourcing for a Human Resources Manager.
Human Resource Manager
The job operationally reports to the Chief Human Resource Manager.
Main Purpose of the Job
To lead and manage all HR functions within the Organization from both an operational and strategic perspective.
Originates and leads human resource practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performing culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and high standards, goal attainment and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Leading and managing the development and implementation of HR strategy, policies and processes
- Leading and managing Organizational effectiveness to ensure achievement of corporate strategic goals
- Leading and managing the development & sustenance of desirable Company culture, performance and organizational development
- Leading and managing the organization’s strategic labour & manpower planning to ensure business continuity
- Managing the implementation of the organization’s talent management and development strategy to ensure a competitive edge
- Leading the resourcing of senior staff to ensure business growth & development
- Leading and managing positive Employee Relations including managing industrial relations
- Reviewing HR Reports & Group’s Communication to ensure consistency
- Representing the organization’s in HR and Employer forums to articulate the organization’s interest
- Developing, training, motivating and evaluating departmental staff to achieve highest levels of performance
Human Resource design and Implementation Change Management Employee Relations Skills Talent Management
- Bachelors Degree MBA or a Masters degree in HRM is an added advantage
- Professional Qualifications Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
Send applications to the following address: [email protected] on or before than 27th Jan, 2014.