Boutique Hotel General Manager Job in Nairobi Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 6, 2014
Our client a boutique hotel in Nairobi is looking to fill in the position of General Manager
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Provide the strategic leadership to the staff of the organization.
- Participate in the meetings of the Board of Directors as and when called upon.
- Organize staff meetings with the Board of Directors.
- Ensure safety of assets of the organization.
- Monitor and evaluate all staff and in particular senior staff.
- Provide institutional image of the organization.
- Supervise all senior staff to ensure delivery of targets.
- Compile daily, weekly, monthly and annual activity and progress reports.
- Provide oversight to marketing and guest relations.
- Supervise all staff of the organization.
- Monitor the implementation of the strategic plan and policy direction as given by the Board of Directors.
Required qualifications, skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Hotel Management.
- Ten years’ experience in hotel management with reputable hotels.
- Working experience in computer software including: operating system, word processing, spread sheet, and internet.
- Knowledge of a hotel computerized management system.
Interested candidates should send their application and must indicate current/last salary and expected salary with a copy of their CV to [email protected] before 11th January 2014.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.