BIMAS Credit Officer Job in Embu Kenya
Key responsibilities and skills:
- Outreach and promotion
- Registration of two new groups per month with clients not less than 48.
- Coordinate budget within your portfolio
- Network with area Chiefs and Assistant Chiefs at least two per month
- Proactively market lending and savings opportunities from current and prospective clients
- Attend to all queries in relation to individual clients at the outpost
- Identify and solve clients’ needs by offering available products and identifying new products as per client needs.
- Daily monitoring of schedules and other documents in your portfolio.
- Continuously update your supervisor on feedback from the clients and give recommendations for growth.
- Appraise and promptly address customer issues escalating as necessary to ensure timely resolution
- Management of branch assets to ensure they are well maintained and in good working order
- Ensure disbursement of facilities as per the terms of offer
- Ensure compliance with BIMAS lending policies.
- Implementation of strict cost control measures
- Management of non-borrowing accounts under their code to enhance customer loyalty, mitigate against loss and enhance increased business.
- Enhance networking with all stakeholders including Government officials.
- A Kenyan citizen aged 25 years and above.
- Diploma in business management or its equivalent
- Should have obtained a minimum of C PLAIN in KCSE
- 2 year experience in Banking, Microfinance or Sacco’s environment.
- Should be a person of high integrity, bold and decisive, with good interpersonal skills, a team player.
- Results oriented and able to meet targets.
HR and Administration Manager
P.O. Box 2299 60100
(Indicate expected salary and how soon you would be available)