Bilingual Executive Assistant Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 23, 2013
Position Title: Bilingual Executive Assistant
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
We are recruiting a Bilingual Executive Assistant for one of our clients.
The main role of the Executive Assistant will be to provide an outstanding level of support to the Chief Executive Officer and to take ownership of all administrative duties.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Taking dictation and minutes;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Procure office supplies and office equipment as necessary.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or a Diploma in Business Administration or other related field;
- 3 – 4 years’ experience working as an Executive Assistant in a fast paced environment;
- Must be fluent in both English and French
- Knowledge of computer and relevant software applications;
- Should be flexible, maintain confidentiality and possess the ability to work independently;
- Possess strong planning and organizational skills;
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Possess strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
Application Process: To apply send CVs and cover letter to [email protected] by Friday, 10th January 2014.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered for the position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.