Bayer East Africa Kenya – Legal Officer Job Vacancy
Bayer East Africa Legal Officer Job in Kenya
He/she thereby protects the assets and reputation of Bayer and ensures compliance with all applicable local country laws and regulations including those pertaining to all foreign subsidiaries of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of the substantive law applicable to the functional area in the relevant jurisdiction, including ability to effectively interact with regulatory authorities.
- Ability to conduct and/or lead complex contract negotiations.
- Advanced knowledge of at least one other area of law relevant to the business supported, including antitrust/competition law, or the like.
- Ability to proactively advise the business and management on legal implications of business strategy.
- Ability to properly select and actively manage outside counsel, as well as other outside vendors and/or consultants.
- Ability to provide primary legal support to complex corporate projects, including merger, acquisition, and divestment projects.
- Functional knowledge of cross-border and international issues affecting the business supported.
- Knowledge of international legal issues.
- Ability to represent the company in trade associations and external organizations.
- A minimum of 8 years of legal experience gained from progressively responsible positions
- University degree or equivalent from an accredited law school
- Certified Lawyer
- English and Kiswahili language must be fluent in spoken and written
Bayer East Africa Ltd,