Bank Tellers / Customer Service Representatives Jobs in Mombasa Kenya
A leading bank in Kenya is seeking to recruit the best Talent for Teller and Customer Service representative roles for their coastal branches.
- Be a native of the Coastal region
- Have worked in a similar role or had a front office/call Centre role for at least 6 months
- Be a Graduate with ambition to advance
- Crisp clear accent
- Good command of English, Swahili, any other language will be an added advantage
- KCSE mean grade C+ (plus), with a C+ (plus) in both Mathematics and English
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication skills and people skills
- Preferably below 28 years of age
- Computer proficient
- Accurately and efficiently make cash payments in a way that maximizes customer satisfaction, meeting daily transaction targets
- Preparing cash for repatriation
- Balance currency, coin, and cheques in cash drawers and calculate daily transactions
- Cash cheques and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
- Receive cheques and cash for deposit, verify amounts and authenticity of currency, and check accuracy of deposit slips. Examine cheques for endorsements and to verify other information such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
- Post customers’ transactions in order to record transactions and issue duly stamped receipts for the same and ensure daily balancing
- Arrange monies received in cash boxes and coin dispensers according to denomination.
- Batching together all entries and filing them.
- Ensuring at close of the day the cash tallies to the system balances.
- Receiving of outward and in-house cheques
All communications relating to applications for this position should be addressed to: [email protected] .