Bank of Uganda Jobs (34 Job positions)
Bank of Uganda invites qualified Ugandans to apply for the vacant positions. Below are the different positions to be applied for:
1. Head Customer Accounts Unit (1 Positions)
2. Head Internet Banking Support Unit (1 Position)
3. Head End of Day & Records Unit. (1 Position)
4. Head Cash Unit (Chief Cashier) (1 Position)
5. Cashiers (3 Positions)
6. Head Local Clearing Desk (1 Position)
7. Head Upcountry Clearing Desk (1 Position)
8. Head RTGS Payments Desk (1 Position)
9. Head L/Cs Desk (1 Position)
10. Head Technical Unit, Kampala ( 1 Position)
11. Head Records Unit, Kampala ( 1 Position)
12. Head Verification Unit, Kampala ( 1 Position)
13. Head Treasury Unit Jinja ( 1, Position)
14. Head Treasury Unit Mbarara, ( 1 Position)
15. Head Verification Unit , Mbarara
16. Head Treasury Unit, Mbale ( 1 Position)
17. Head Verification Unit, Gulu ( 1 Position)
18. Head verification Unit Masaka( 1 Position)
19. Head Verification Unit , Kabale ( 1 Position)
20. Head Verification Unit, Fortportal, ( 1 Postion)
21. Head Reconciliation unit ( 1 Position)
Human Resource department
22. Head Organization & Methods Unit ( 1 Position)
23. Head performance Management Desk ( 1 Position)
24. Head Establishment Desk ( 1 Position)
Payments and Settlements Department
25. Head End of Day Processing Section ( 1 Position)
26. Head Redemption Unit ( 1 Position)
27. Head LCs & Bills Processing unit ( 1 position)
28. Head Forex Payments & receipts Unit ( 1 Position)
29 Head Domestic Reconciliation unit ( 1 Position)
Internal Audit Department
30. Head Investigation and Assurance Unit ( 1 Position)
31. Head Information Systems Unit ( 1 Position)
32. Head Domestic Operations Unit ( 2 Positions)
33. Head Information Systems desk( 1 Position)
34. Head Domestic Operations Desk ( 1 Position)
Details of these Jobs are available on BOU website http://www.bou.or.ug/
Salary and Benefits for these positions are generous and active.
Applications must be accompanied by:
• Detailed Curriculum Vitae which should include the details of academic qualifications.
• Curriculum Vitae should not exceed 3 (three) pages.
• Curriculum vitae should contain names of 3 ( three ) referees and their contacts
• Curriculum vitae should forwarded electronically using the iRecruitment application on the BOU website under careers in BOU.
• A help manual will be availed on the BOU website to guide users on the application procedures.
• The maximum size of attachments in the online application is 500Kb. Multiple documents of sizes smaller than 500Kb can be attached.
• Scanned copies of academic credentials, testimonials and professional training certificates MUST be attached in the applications for the positions.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Director, human Resource Department,
Bank of Uganda
To reach not later than Friday, JULY 22nd, 2011
July 01, 2011