Bakery Sales Drivers and Stores Clerk Jobs in Nairobi Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Mar 20, 2014
Our client, a Bakery in Nairobi is looking to fill positions of
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Collect money from customers, make change, and record transactions on customer receipts.
- Listen to and resolve customers’ complaints regarding products or services.
- Inform regular customers of new products or services and price changes.
- Write customer orders and sales contracts according to company guidelines.
- Drive company vehicle in order to deliver company product
- Call on prospective customers in order to explain company services and to solicit new business.
- Record sales or delivery information on daily sales or delivery record.
- Review lists of dealers, customers.
The successful candidate must:
- Have at least two years experience in a similar position
- Be Friendly, attentive and personable
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Be able to work independently and consistently meet targets
- Have a clean BCE driving licence and has driven
- Receives all equipment and supplies purchased by the bakery
- Inspects all supplies;
- Stores all supplies;
- Distributes all supplies as required;
- Notifies management of depletion of stock;
- Receives requisitions from users and notifies management
- Keeps an inventory of all equipment and supplies owned by the bakery
- Maintains inventory records;
The successful candidate must have:
- At least two years experience in a similar position
- Good Knowledge of methods and practices used in commodity storage, maintenance and issuing
- Ability to maintain systematic stores records and inventories
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken
- Good interpersonal skills
Interested candidates should send their application and MUST indicate their current/last salary and expected salary with a copy of their CV to [email protected] before 21st March 2014.