AxxonMedia IT Manager and Coordinator Recruitment in Kenya
- Support, administer and operate the ICT infrastructure
- Conduct disaster planning and recovery of the ICT infrastructure.
- Ensure system integrity, availability and security by establishing proper controls and resolution procedures.
- Provide technical advice to the management in decisions relating to the strategic use of ICT and make recommendations on acquisition and deployment of new and existing technologies.
- Establish consultative relationships with all staff pertaining to advice on ICT.
- Install new network-related hardware and software.
- Install PC’s and related hardware. Investigate hardware problems and perform minor system hardware and communication connection repairs. Perform basic diagnostic testing.
- Supervise an IT assistant, to whom some of the above duties may be assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- University Degree or Diploma in information systems/computer sciences, or equivalent knowledge, required.
- Three years’ professional experience managing an office network.
- Experience in Windows 2003/Win 2003 server and XP (certification will be an advantage).
- Experience administering an office network, including ISP relations and remote user connectivity.
- Knowledge of the consulting process directed at client and product delivery.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria may send their application letters, accompanied by detailed CVs and a day time telephone and email contact to: