Automotive Technician Job in Nairobi Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 6, 2014
Position: Automotive Technician
Requirements: Candidates should be Certificate / Diploma graduates from recognized training institutions.
Must be computer literate with good communication skills.
Candidates should have several years experience in a busy automobile workshop with a hands on experience in electrical wiring, fault diagnosis and maintenance.
- Installation of fleet management hardware and its subsequent configurations.
- Provide timely technical support to the all the customers as when necessary.
- Undertake any other technical support and installations as the situation may demand
- Carry out supervisory duties over other personnel under your department through performance coaching and planning.
- Participation in providing training to the customers whenever need arises.
- Undertake preventive maintenance, trouble shooting and problem resolution where there is need.
- Maintain a mind set of continuous improvement in terms of efficiency of support processes and customer satisfaction.
- Computer literate
- Experience in a busy auto shop specializing in electrical wiring
- Age 25-35.
Academic qualification: Diploma / Certificate in Motor Vehicle Technicians.
How to Apply
To apply for this position send your CV to [email protected] quoting the position in the subject line.
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted