Automotive Corporate Sales Executive Job in Kenya
Corporate Sales Executive
Our client in the Automotive Industry is looking for a Corporate Sales Executive responsible for the Company’s sales including business development
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability-both short and long term
- Development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Formulate sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Ensure that the team provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintain a good rapport and contact with all clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Conduct regular coaching and counseling with Sales Executives to build motivation and selling skills.
- Assist the team in preparation of Quotations, proposals and presentations.
- Prepare action plans by individuals and team for effective search of sales leads and prospects
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets
- Conducts one-on-one review with the team to build more effective communication
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Maintain accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by the team
- Periodic review of Sales performance and taking the necessary corrective measures
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team..
- Any other duties assigned by the management based on skills set.
- A University degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in corporate sales/ client service
- Prior experience in Automotive Industry would be an added advantage.
- Experience in developing Marketing and sales strategies
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Very presentable
- Ability to build rapport with customers and qualify their requirements
- Commitment to hitting targets
- Strong negotiation skills
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing