Auto CAD Technician Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Our client, a leading multi-disciplined Engineering Company specializing in Steam & Compressed Air solutions, Instruments for Process Industry, Automation Controls, Testing and Lab Equipment seeks to recruit Auto CAD technicians.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Writing manuals for maintenance.
- Producing detailed drawings.
- Discussing designs with other professionals.
- Making drawings and calculations onscreen.
- Explaining designs to other people.
- Being able to work alone or with a team.
- Having good communication abilities.
- Being accurate and patient.
- Having understanding of construction methods.
- Having problem solving abilities.
- Being able to work under pressure.
- Diploma or degree in electrical, electronic or telecommunication engineering.
- At least 3-5 years of experience as an Auto CAD Technician.
- Auto CAD certification.
- Having math, IT and Architectural skills will be an added advantage.
- Having analytical skills.
- Having skills in 3D visualization.