ATS Kenya Operations Supervisor Job in Turkana
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 9, 2013
Our client ATS Kenya Ltd, a catering services company, has exciting openings in their organization and is looking to attract young, energetic, highly motivated and self-driven candidate to fill the position of Operations Supervisor in Turkana.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the incumbent will assist the Projects to be fully functional and to ensure that ATS provides a good product and or service to its clients
- Training of staff
- Ensure that all ATS accounts are produced on schedule and send to the approved recipients.
- Ensure that all ATS health and safety policies and procedures are adhered to within your area of operations.
- Assist the Business Development Manager in getting new business & maintaining existing contracts
- Ensure that all ATS Human Resources policies and procedures are adhered to within your area of operation
- Public Relations responsible for ATS public relations with the clients, client’s employees, visitors, suppliers, subcontractors and investors.
- IT Management –oversee the IT in his department and ensure it follows ATS IT policies and procedures at all times.
Experience, Knowledge and Competencies
- Should have at least a Diploma in Hospitality/Hotel Management or Commerce
- Minimum 3 years experience in the food and customer service industry
- Should be highly skilled in greeting and recognizing guests, and providing them with excellent customer service
- Should have in-depth knowledge of building excellent relationship with customers to ensure repeat business
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Must be a quick learner
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to recruit@v[email protected] by 10th December 2013, stating their current and expected remuneration, day-time telephone contact and addresses of 3 referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.