ATM Machines Sales Executive Job in Nairobi Kenya
Job Location: Nairobi
Scope / Objective: The Sales Executive (Customer Service, New Accounts) is to create awareness and close clients and provides professional, courteous and prompt service to all customers,
The incumbent must be able to sell as well
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability-both short and long term.
- Development and implementation of marketing plans as needed
- Maintain a good rapport and contact with all clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Collect external environment data related to market, competition etc.
- Conduct competitor study to gather competitor information and their activities.
- Meet potential clients and inform them regarding company products.
- Ensure clients have updated price list whenever prices are revised.
- Prepare sales report and share it with the CEO
- Take feedback from client on brand awareness, competitors, service quality, etc.
Qualifications (Academic and professionals)
- A degree in Sales & Marketing or any related qualification
- Technical knowledge will be an added advantage
- At least 2 years’ experience in the same role
- Experience in selling to government and major institutions is a MUST!
- Proficient knowledge of technology
- Previous experience working with related products
- Customer relationship management
- Superior presentation and organization skills
- Effective communication skills (both written and oral in English and Kiswahili)
- Entrepreneurial Minded
- Their Detailed CVs,
- Indicating Your Availability
- Current & Expected Salary