Assistant Manager Nairobi – Magadi Road
Assistant Manager for a Small Hotel Job along Nairobi – Magadi Road
An upcoming entertainment place have recently ventured into hospitality. Located on the Nairobi – Magadi road, and about 40 kms away from Nairobi’s City Centre and in Maasai country.
Education and Training
- Ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer service
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Computer literate and able to use internet services
- Able to Plan and manage events at the hotel.
- Must be customer focused
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be a person of high integrity
- Must have the ability to work well with teams.
- Strong guest service background and leadership abilities
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the hotel, and its staff.
- Accountability for budgeting and financial management, planning,
- Organizing and directing all hotel services, food and beverage operations and housekeeping. Guest services, and accounting, functions are core.
- A good understanding of the strategic overview and planning required to maximize profits and guest satisfaction.
- Assistant Manager must also pay high attention to the details, setting the example for staff to deliver a high standard of guest service and presentation that meets guests’ needs and expectations.
- Business and people management are equally important elements.
- Experience managing a small hotel highly preferred.
- Direct all administrative functions of the organization in accordance with the industry and regulatory standards.
- Supervise, train and motivate others with key aim of retaining and attracting new customers.
- Prepare and present timely reports
- Define and monitor yearly employee performance
- Monitor procurement procedures.
- Deliver excellent customer service ensuring guests comfort and safety.