Assistant Manager – Accounts Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Industry: Duty Free Retail / FMCG
Job Title: Asst. Manager – Accounts
Type of Hire: Local
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Handle day-to-day Accounting functions at the location you are in charge
- Cash flow projections
- Handle cash & banking
- Liaison with the company’s bankers
- Bank reconciliation
- Draw annual budgets, Prepare and analyze monthly and quarterly financial statements.
- Submit Daily Operations reports on daily basis, Inventory management and controls.
- Control cost of the location
- Maintain a Fixed Assets register
- Costing of product
- Ensure your location maintains optimal stock levels
- Liaison with External Auditors to conclude stocks
- Handle and deal on Insurance matters
- Payroll administration and ensuring statutory deductions compliance
- Ensure that Bond-in and Bond out Entries are done on monthly basis
- Any other duties assigned by your immediate supervisor or top management
- CPA Finalist
- Registered member with ICPAK
- At least 5 years working experience in senior management level
- Must have working experience with a multinational Company
- Must be willing to travel from time to time on assignments to various locations across Africa.
- Working experience in retail will be an added advantage.
- Must be proficient in computer application especially Excel and any other accounting packages.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and oral (English);
- Strong interpersonal skills and highly presentable with professional demeanor;
- Passionate towards work, self-motivated, takes initiative and responsibility; and
Genesis Consult observes strict recruitment protocol.
All candidates must specify their current salary and expected salary.