Our client is the ICT industry is seeking to recruit experienced individual for the position of Assistant Human Resource Officer.
As a Human Resource Personnel, you will be responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling.
He/she provides advice and assistance to managers and staff.
This may include information on training needs and opportunities, job descriptions, performance reviews and personnel policies of the company.
The position coordinates the staff recruitment process.
The Assistant Human Resource Officer provides advice and support to supervisors and staff selection committees and ensures that they have accurate and timely information in order to make effective decisions.
- Must have a degree in Human Resource Management or related field. MBA will be added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years experience in the same position
- The incumbent must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- Human resources management
- Performance review methods and techniques
- Staff training, development and recognition
- Mentoring and coaching
- An understanding of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
The incumbent must demonstrate ; Supervisory skills, Team building skills, Problem solving skills, Basic counseling skills
All qualified candidates should send their applications including three referees, detailed CVs together with relevant academic/professional testimonials to [email protected]
Please indicate your expected salaries.
The candidates should indicate the position applied for in the subject line.
Only qualified candidates will be considered