Assistant Human Resource Managers Jobs in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 22, 2014
Dynamic People Consulting is recruiting Assistant Human Resource Managers (3) positions for one of its clients’ in the manufacturing industry.
The Assistant Human Resource Managers will be responsible for the following:
- Assist in the implementation all Human Resources activities and plans for the company and its subsidiaries in and outside the country;
- Provide support in manpower planning and recruitment in a rapidly expanding organization;
- Assist in the development and maintenance of sound Human Resources systems and procedures;
- In conjunction with the HR Manager, conduct staff recruitment and staff induction in the company and its subsidiaries outside the country;
- Establish and maintain employees’ data including personal files and other related records;
- Conduct staff performance assessment procedures and ensure adherence to HR Policies and procedures;
- Undertake training and development for all levels staff;
- Ensure proper administration and compliance to statutory requirements;
- Generate periodic Human Resources reports.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Social Sciences or Humanities from a recognized University;
- Five (5) years experience in a large organization;
- HR experience in a large manufacturing organization will be an added advantage;
- Sound knowledge of a broad range of human resource management practices;
- Must have expertise in performance management systems and processes;
- Must have sound knowledge of labor laws, procedures, policies and other relevant legislations in Kenya and subsidiaries host countries;
- Knowledge of computerized information systems used in human resources applications;
- Must have experience in staff management skills including training and staff development experience;
- Must have excellent writing, communication and presentation skills;
- Must be honest, transparent and with high level of integrity;
- Ability to maintain professionalism and keep abreast with emerging trends in Human Resource Management;
- Must have initiative with strong organization skills, with ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
If you believe you qualify for this position, please apply for the position by uploading your CV to our website: www.dpckenya.com under vacancies.
Only qualified candidates shall be contacted